Principal Audiologist & Owner
Paula received her Master's Degree in Clinical Audiology from The University of Queensland in 2000. She has extensive industry experience having worked in the government and private sector and as an audiology trainer for a leading international hearing aid manufacturer. Through these roles, Paula has gained expertise in all aspects of hearing care - testing, hearing aid technology and communication.
Paula's clinical success is attributed to her holistic approach - combining science: latest audiology practices, research and technological developments with personal and client-focused services: solutions that are tailored to suit each client's individual needs and lifestyle.
"I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to lead my own audiology practice. It allows me to help improve people's hearing and in turn their lives."
Professional experience and accreditation:
- Fully qualiﬁed Audiologist
- Full Member of Audiology Society of Australia
- Experienced in the hearing industry, including Public, Private and International Hearing Aid Manufacturing sectors
- Medicare (EPC) Australia Provider
- Department of Health & Ageing:
Accredited Oﬃce of Hearing Services Provider
Professional Associations include:
- Full Member of the Audiological Society of Australia
- Certiﬁcate of Clinical Practice (CCP)